Monday, August 23, 2010

Ok! Day Two.

August 23rd, 2010

Today I went out to lunch (during my Berkeley work day) with Lauren and I drew another still life. A cool glass of water accompanied by my sunglasses and a small glass salt dish. A bit of a challenge for a quick drawing with a pen! Oh how I wish I had gobs of paint!
The lunch was great, however. We went to 900 Graten and I ate some kinda delicious veggie ravioli and an agua fresca: watermelon! Perfect for the first day of SF Bay summer.

Anyway, here's the drawing. Practice makes me a little bit better!





Somehow I have become a follower of my own blog. Not sure how that happened, clicked on the wrong thing er somethin'. How embarrassing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great drawing.
    You have sparked me. I am on day 3 of sewing a little bit every day... This is fun!

    ReplyDelete