Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wooden pig, knife and watermelon wedge leftover.

Still coughin' but mostly only at night. why is that as soon as I lie down I can't stop coughing!? ugh. Hard to sleep.
Tonight straight after work I went to the dfl cross dress race #1. I didn't race, due to my cough. Definitely next week tho. must come up with interesting costume...
So, I didn't do the background here; I was getting too tired. I did try to give the pig a little wood grain. The watermelon rind just stumped me... It kind of looked all the same value. Color is a crutch I miss so much!


2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that coughing plague kept me up soooo late at night for 2 weeks! It was always the worst in the morning and at night. Feel better soon and keep up the great work + stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drawing---I love the pig! I have one just like it.

    ReplyDelete